XtraMSN and Visa Entertainment have five double passes to Elton's only New Zealand show this year (on the sixth of December) to give away.
The contest closes at midnight, Tuesday, November 28, and entrants must answer the question, ''What is the name of the star's new album?'' Also required are one's name, address and phone number.
Below are more terms and conditions:
1. The prize is one of five double passes to Elton's concert in Wellington.
2. Only people living in New Zealand are eligible to enter.
3. All entries must be complete to be valid.
4. Only one entry per email address will be accepted as valid.
5. All complete entries received on time will be entered in to the prize draw.
6. Entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday, 28 November 2006.
7. The winning entries will be drawn on Wednesday, 29 November 2006.
8. The winners will be notified by email Thursday, 30 November 2006.
9. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Xtra Limited reserves the right to terminate this promotion without notice at any time.
11. Entry is consent to use name and photograph of winners for publicity purposes.
12. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. Employees of Xtra Limited, Telecom New Zealand Limited and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
14. The prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable.
15. By sending in an entry, you accept these terms and conditions.