Nikki Beach, the nine-year-old lifestyle company, is returning to the beach of the famous Carlton Hotel in Cannes, France, to host a number of movie premieres, press conferences, concerts and fashion shows during the 59th Cannes Film Festival. A-list celebrities such as Elton, Lenny Kravitz, Oliver Stone, and Meryl Streep, are expected to host private events at from May 17 thru the 28, 2006.
Last year, Nikki Beach at the Cannes Film Festival catered to an incredible clientele, including Woody Allen and Scarlett Johansson hosting the premier party for their movie Match Point.
This time around, participating sponsors include Chopard, Remy Martin, Evian and Coca Cola.
Some of the events taking place at Nikki Beach during the day are:
- “MIRAMAX” private party for A-listers only
- Press Conference for “Bug,” starring Ashley Judd
- Brunch for Oliver Stone honoring the 25th anniversary of “Platoon”
- “Devil Wears Prada” brunch
- Launch and fashion show of/for Elizabeth Hurley’s swimwear line
- Press Conference for “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte
- Festival Closing party hosted by The W South Beach Hotel & Residences
- Private BBC event
- Private event for “Babel,” starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett
By night, Nikki Beach occupies over 6000 square feet of entertainment space inside the Carlton, to host some of the most lavish parties and special events during the festival week. Some of these events are:
- Cocktail party for the Chopard Boutique opening in the Carlton Hotel, with a private concert by Cunnie Williams
- Famous European international-touring party, “Don’t Tell My Booker,” highlighting models, featuring an undisclosed celebrity host
- Bangkok Film cocktail party, attended by the Princess of Bangkok
- HBO private cocktail party
- Official Cannes party for “Trophee Chopard,” honoring up-and-coming faces in the Cannes Selection, hosted by Penelope Cruz and Sir Elton
- Cocktail party for “Played,” starring Val Kilmer
- Private Lenny Kravitz concert for 200 celebrity VIP’s
- Roberto Cavalli Party
- Launch of “Whitehall Magazine”