ELTON EXPO 2013
LAS VEGAS NV. OCT. 4TH 6TH
TUSCANY SUITES HOTEL 1-877-887-2263
East End Lights magazine is holding another ELTON EXPO this fall. The publisher believes this years line-up will be the best ever, with a little added mystery included. At present, guests include:
· Elton’s Group (Davey, Nigel, John, Kim and Matt)
· Keith Hayward Author of Tin Pan Alley-The Rise of Elton John
· Producer Matt Still & Sound Engineer Matt Herr
· Performances by Ben Babylon (son of late band member Guy Babylon) and EJ tribute band, Elton Rohn
· A Behind the Music Panel with Elton’s Crew
· Some Relatives And Pals of Elton And The Band PLUSA VERY SPECIAL MYSTERY GUEST!!
Registration, which costs $175 per person, is limited. The Tuscany Suites Hotel has reserved a block of rooms at a discounted rate for attendees. So when phoning, be sure to mention that you are going to the Elton Expo; 1-877-887-2263 or 702-947-5925. More information can be obtaining by emailing email@example.com.
The first 20 attendees registered will receive a copy of Keiths book: Tin Pan Alley, The Rise of Elton John.
Incidentally, this Web site has been running a contest to win a free copy of the biography. We have two to give away, and these aren’t paperbacks, but limited edition hardbacks. They better show off the beautiful jacket, designed by David Larkham.
To enter, answer the question, What was the name of the pub that the singer, then known as ‘Reg,’ played in during his early years?
Just one entry per person will be accepted, and this competition, which ends on the first of August, is open to fans worldwide.