| Iron Man—
Posted by editor_usa
Elton And A Former Touring Partner Are Credited With Helping to Break Down Barriers
April 2012 @ 16:07
IDEA Media has announced that Sarah Jessica Parker will be hosting EuraMedia’s first annual awards ceremony.
The event is dedicated to honoring Russia‘s ‘New Elite’: Entertainers, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, and Executives who have paved the way for the recent boom in these markets and who will represent the industry as it expands and grows. The show will also feature relevant musical acts and celebrity guests from the West and Russia. Partial proceeds from sponsorships, as well as all proceeds from an auction featuring Hollywood and Soviet film and fashion memorabilia, will go to Russian and American charities benefitting children suffering from cancer.
Nominees and associated awards include:
- LookatMe.ru, Alexei Aymotov, Ekaterina Basilevskaya, and Vasily Esmanov: Best Digital Branding
- CTC: Most Forward-Thinking Russian TV Network
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Most Supportive US Company in Russian Tech/Media Development
- Timur Bekmambetov: Most Successful Crossover Director
- Esther Dyson: Visionary Award, Internet Industry, Russia
- Stas Namin: Visionary Award, Music Industry, Russia
- Billy Joel and Sir Elton, tie: Musicians Responsible for Breaking Down the Iron Curtain
The EuraMedia Summit, to take place at Boston‘s waterfront Seaport Hotel and World Trade Pavilion between June 13-16, is dedicated to capitalising on Russia‘s current tech and media boom. The show will include a creative agenda that features sessions on IT, new media, social media, trade shows on media buying and selling across markets and showcasing the best and brightest new Russian IT-new media companies, and ‘how to” market entry sessions. The summit will also feature a co-branded trade expo, Biopharmology, dedicated to the fields of nano, solar, and biotechnology.